Thursday, October 24, 2013
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
This is me when I was 8!
hi, i am aniya! i am 11 years old and am shay's only granddaughter. i love to sing and dance. also love to cook/bake, read, write, listen to music, and hang out with my best friends, tormei, yannyah, and aleeyah. i love hip hop and love to listen to pop music artists like chris brown, beyonce, neyo, karmin, and rhianna. i want to be a dancer, actor, and model. i have 2 little brothers, 2 little sisters, and 1 older sisters. me and my older sister, sky are really close. she is one of my best friends. i love all of my family and have a relationship with all of my family members. i am a true daddy's girl, but still love my mother. like i said before l love to cook and bake and cannot wait to share some recipes with you guys. i look forward to writing more but that's gonna have to wait until next time. BYE!
this is my little brother, malik. is he cute or what?
Sunday, March 17, 2013
I am a member of Smiley360.com, an online community of consumers who try new brands for free and share their feedback on and offline. Smiley360 is hosting a sweepstakes whereby completing this short survey, you will be entered to win a $200 gift card from Smiley360: http://smiley360.com/1386150.cfm.
PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion begins March 11, 2013 at 12:01 A.M. EST and ends April 2, 2013 at 11:59 P.M. EST, when all entries must be received ("Promotion Period") See complete rules here. Thank you for your participation and good luck!
Litttle information about...Orajel™ Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment gives instant pain relief and healing that begins with just one dose. Visit Orajel™ Single Dose website for more product information and to a Digital Coupon (while supplies last) for your next purchase.
Disclaimer: I have received a free sample of New Orajel™ Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment courtesy of Smiley360 for testing purposes and sharing my own experience and opinion.
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
One thing you can count on when you walk into my home, there's going to be beautiful scents throughout it. I love fragrances and my home to be inviting. Not only are they wonderful to experience daily, they can make your guests feel welcome and heighten their senses. So when the invitation came from BzzAgent to join the Glade Expressions Collection BzzCampaign came up, I jumped at the opportunity to try Glade's new collection! Hooray!! It meant that I would get to try the new collection for free...yes, you heard right, for FREE!
The BzzKit consisted of:
- (1) Coupon for a FREE Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser
- (1) Coupon for a FREE Fragrance Mist Starter Kit
- Several coupons to share with family and friends -- in addition, I get to share some with you! These coupons are only available for a limited time, so hurry and grab yours today :
On to the products that I selected...
Using the free product coupons, I picked up the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser in Pineapple and Mangosteen from Walmart. Wow, this scent is amazing! It's a delicious tropical blend of pineapple, coconut, passion flower and Mangosteen (never even heard of Mangosteen, but I love it!) The scent filled the whole room, but not in an overpowering way, just really pleasant. Being the analytical person that I am, I always look at the pros and cons when I plan to invest in something new, so here I go:
- Full-bodied fragrance that fills the room in a delightful aroma-therapeutic way. What I love the most is there's no chemical smell whatsoever, just an exotic fragrance that titillate your senses.
- No plugs or batteries are needed. So you don't have to worry about it burning out or spending additional money to replace the batteries...yay!
- It's refillable and cost effective. You purchase the Starter Kit (approximately $7 or $8) once which includes the holder (available in white or bamboo), a spill-proof oil diffuser (refill) and very wide wick. Refills are approximately $4-$5. You can easily save money on both as there are coupons available online, in magazines, periodically on Glade's website and its Facebook page. Often times I've gotten Glade coupons from the Right@Home website. Don't forget, you can start saving right now by printing the coupons from the links above. (subject to availability).
- In addition to the Pineapple and Mangosteen scent, the Oil Diffuser comes in other amazing scents; Fuji Apple and Cardamon Spice, Cotton & Italian Mandarin, Lavender and Juniper Berry.
- The oil diffuser is super easy to assemble; just snap the wick into the diffuser and place it into the holder. Instant...presto! It's said the fragrance will slow release and last up to 30 days. I've had mine in for a week and the scent is still as strong as when I first opened it.
- It looks like a work of art, so it can easily blend in and pretty up your decor.
- Another great thing and this is important, both the holder and refills are recyclable.
- Lastly, Glade offers a "fragrance satisfaction guaranteed or your money back." Works for me.
- Once the wick becomes fully saturated, it become a bit wobbly. No big deal though, the oil doesn't leak or anything.
- Doesn't just look like a can of air freshener, it's nicely designed and looks great in any room.
- The fragrances are aroma-therapeutic and kills bad odors.
- Purchase the Fragrance Mist Starter Kit (approximately $4-$5) once and then the refills are approximately $2-$3.
- Easy to replace the refill. Unscrew the bottom and pop in the replacement canister.
There are not any that I could find. I love these products!
Wrapping it Up:
I simply love this collection and since my initial "purchase," I have gone back to Walmart and purchased the Glade Expressions Fuji Apple and Cardamon Spice Fragrance Mist. This scent is of apples and cinnamon, and it reminds me of the delicious apple pies my Mother made during my childhood....yum!, If you are looking for an economical and innovative way to make your home smell nice and enhance your decor, then I highly recommend investing in the Glade Expressions Collections. Not only does it make your home smell amazing, the unique and artful designed of both the Fragrance Mist and Oil Diffuser will blend in with your decor.
Saturday, September 15, 2012
|I'd won a Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffeemaker!|